viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

The Green decommitted.


I’m not a green person and never use to pedal until my
faculty neither keep energy and nothing about that. Maybe I compensate making
sport in outdoors places caring nature and fauna. I recognize my disregard is because I’ve been busy with other social problems but sometimes I wonder why I haven’t done nothing about that?.

Whatever has been the circumstances and worries I had, I know the problem rather is
related with a educational empty. Because all institutions and people work,
under the phrase “As always, urgent doesn’t let time to the important”. How ambient
problem is not hurry we are dedicated to resolve other topics.

Therefore, environment as many other contingent subject like sexuality
and alcoholism face a decommitted from different actors.

Our country is not a costume to care our environment and
just contributes to deteriorate it. Because there no a conscience to do it and
there no education about the subject and how important is ambient welfare. Is
not enough to sign an international deal to reduce contamination if don’t exist
green culture where all actors are committed to keep in green.

The problems is exist a release of liability for governments and
ONGs cant increase educations for themselves. In school the problem is studied
and parents neither contribute to report a culture because the shortcoming exceed
generations. Is a priority can go ahead the concept called “governance” where
all the social and politic actor must involved to attenuate the problem. All
the actors have the responsibility to make a green and sustainable world to
live and feel better without damage to nature and our health.

No hay comentarios: