jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Jewelries from Visual Industry.



Well not often I watch Chilean TV shows because there are
just trashes, like “Primer Plano”, “Perla”, reality shows between others. Only
like to me around 4 programs. Two of
them are City tour on 13C Channel and “Tolerancia Cero” on Chilevision. The first
is conducted by the architect, Federico Sanchez and filmed by Marcelo
Comparini. In the program they visit many places in Santiago, explaining
building architecture and showing up some vitality problems in our city.
Federico, has an extravagant personality makes to me be concentrated the entire
program. About the second I try to watch it because make to me warn about the
depth of political and social problems so I can complement to my career.

Films I love and suggest are “Man facing southeast” by
Eliseo Subiela and “The secret of her eyes” by Jose Campanella. Both are Argentinean
movies and have a depth way to give off to us. First talk about a man who break
with the classical thinking’s saying how the normal things are social buildings
based is what parameter are more useful for society discriminating deviants.
Second is more political and has very cruel scenes of sexual violence. Anyway,
I think if we want to open our mind we always have to find and learn of everything
as we can. So I invite to watch them.

1 comentario:

Camila dijo...

Oooooooooooh! The Secret of her Eyes is a very gooog film! From start to finsh it is amazing, hard and intriguing and the final is so spectacular. I love this film.