jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

An extrange and enriching term.

The subjects Im taking are 7. They are administrative law,
swimming, Sociology theory, Economy, leadership workshop. Ingles IV, and statistics. The funnier subject for me is
swimming because is a good therapy to avoid be stressed and to keep my physical
capacities. Sociology theory also is funny and interesting. Has passed about 8
classes and the knowledge is really enriching. Now I can understand better how
works society. My expectation this term are finish getting good academic
results and can continue and improving our demonstrations. How I had a lot of
time studying but not being evaluated I was feeling the need to be dignify my
life feeling to me stressed so I think so I’m getting good and is really nice
be doing things in this year times.

No hay comentarios: