jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Welcome to my blog.


Hi, Im Camila. I was born in Santiago and actually I still live here. I`m studying Public Management at Universidad de Chile. I`m in a relationship with a physic guy. My hobbies are sports, since running, Mountainbike until swimming. My interesting are read books about politic theory and philosophy, envelope of my critical abilities analysing contingency subyects and for that I would like to make at future a postgradue about Politic Sciences.



Well, my english experiencie goes long time ago, but when I achieve a reasonable knowledge was on Summer of 2008 when I created an account on Livemocha website. There I met a lot of people from many different places of world. It was like that I can understand English language better before.



My Expects of this level English class , basically are practicing my english, (beacuse lately I loose it for have many homeworks to do) can learn more rules and vocabulary and finally achieve a better fluency at the moment to talk or share with foreign people.

No hay comentarios: