jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Favourite Vacation













My favourite vacations were in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. Its localizated in north-west of South America. I went with my mom in summer on 2008.




There are many facilities there. In Cartagena there are an airport, a lot of hotels, a lot of gyms, an aquarium, a beach, a lot of discos, but the parts interesting are in a place called "Ciudad Vieja". That part it have to pluck up all the history of that city. In Cuidad Vieja you can know old structures of churchs and buildings, cannons, handcrafts, you can see the Botero`s sculpture, typical dancing shows. There are many nigger people because Cartagena it was a comercial port during colonial period, then it arrived a lot of slaves used like working force.



Others things interesting Ive seen there, it was the public transporting because there aren`t many buses, are too many motorcycles used like taxis. I remember when with my mom did a tour at the night in a bus called "chiva", on the bus there are people of different places of colombia and the other countries, there are a cumbia band, then we were dancing and drinking all the tour since we arrives in a place of Cuidad Vieja, where we can saw the beach, and we get down of the bus to dance. It was a wonderful experience so I keep good remember of there.



I would like to talk in detail other visits but the words are finishing. So I going to mention the things are make me struck and thing I hope can be answer the 2 last question of the homework. In general Colombia is a city with situations very problematics like poverty, a bad public transporting, bad distribution of wealth, "Farc" problems, between others. So, I think so, ithe public politics can be better to reduce that problems. Its not easy to say what kind of public politics because are deep problems and they cant not erase fast and my english it isnt permit me relize a better explanation but that kind of problems it affects the most of countriesl in America Latina.

No hay comentarios: