miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Music: a Sublime Art.



Music means to my ears, poetry is for the poet... Music is poetry to my ears!. Music is an art and the composer is a genius where the men can be nearer of God. Music sometimes is indescribable, is another language, rare to human language. Melodies are a drug; make me escape to different places, real and fictitious. Music is a pleasure and makes me feel out of the earth!

Unfortunately God doesn’t bless to me and I was sentenced to can’t play some instrument and sing. However I love and admire to the people dedicated to that art.

Despite I enjoy a lot of kind of music because reflects my different humor I prefer classical masterpieces because make me feel the things I said before. I don’t have memories about my first experience with music neither what was the first song I ever heard! I just know really love Carmina Burana by Carl Orff and 9th Symphony by Beethoven. Even if they are used as sound bands.

In a Sico-sociology way, music has effects in our behaviors in our acts. Since we were child, were expose and grew up listen it. Music also, influences our future actions. Bring us some personality features. Reflects a world vision, a culture and a group essence. Is a compilation of spirituals histories for ones or identity demonstrations to others.

No hay comentarios: