domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

The world in a box!


Well, I dont know about tecnology niether contingency news about it. But My favourite piece of tecnology is notebook as a collection, in a general way. I got my only and firts notebook on summer of this year. My mother make this big gift in compensation for finish the last semester passing all my subjects. So I think is an excellent incentive. It just a joke, obviously my priority is have an intellectual compensation than a material compensation. Since she bought it I never stop of use it. Is part of my life in the way it permit me have informated about University news, contingecial news and I can do the homeworks and also I can socialize with family, cousins, national and foreign friends.

I would not like to say how often I use the notebook. But I can say it use an importan part of my time, daily. The interesting thing I like about netbooks and PCs is the quantity of information I have in a box. I can see and have the world through a box.

I think so if I havent my notebook I will use the PC of my brother. No, talking seriously, I think I read a lot, and I could do more sports and I get out with friends or a cultural centers, theathers, cinema, parks, travel to another places, I could play chess or enroll me in different course about culture.

No hay comentarios: